The official opening of the Trevi Fountain took place on May 22, 1762, by Pope Clement XIII.
The record for running up to the top floor of a skyscraper belongs to Paul Crake, who managed to achieve 9 minutes and 33 seconds. He set his record in 2003.
Construction of the lighthouse may have taken 14 to 20 years.
The names of 72 prominent scientists and engineers of that time are engraved on the facade of the tower.
On the facade of the arch are engraved 660 names of the Napoleonic army officers.
In 268 AD, an East Germanic tribe called Goths raided the city of Ephesus and severely damaged the third temple.